Directions to Springside Nature Reserve:
- Springside Nature Reserve entrance gate: 93 Springside Road, Hillcrest
- If you are coming from Kloof on the N2, turn right at Winston Park and cross the bridge into Old Main Road, Hillcrest. Proceed until you reach Oxford shopping centre which will be on your left, with Lillies Quarter opposite.
- Turn right into Stonewall Road, which runs between Lillies and Shell Garage, continue to proceed under the railway bridge.
- At the intersection of Stonewall and Springside Road, turn right and proceed down the steep winding hill
- Slow down as you near the bottom of the hill, and indicate to any following traffic that you intend turning left, as Springside Nature Reserve entrance is a sharp turn to the left. It is well sign-posted.
Click on 93 Springside Road, Hillcrest for an interactive map of the area. Note that the “red balloon” does not indicate the entrance gate, but the middle of the Reserve.